Los Dos Socios is a 10-manzana farm with 226 coffee trees on it. Coffees are picked and depulped the same day, then fermented dry for 18–24 hours before being washed three times and laidon patios and nylon tarps to dry for 3.5–6 days, weather depending. This coffee makes for a perfectly sweet and smooth espresso.
- Origin: Guatemala
- Terroir: El Chalum, La Libertad, Huehuetenango / 1700masl
- Producer: Concepción Villatoro Matías
- Varietal: Caturra, Pache, Pacamara
- Processing: Washed
- Aroma: Chocolate, raisin, sweet apple
- Flavour: Very sweet with citrus fruit