MEXICO DECAF CAPSULES
We present to you one of our Mountain Water decaffeinated coffee in Nespresso compatible compostable capsules, 20 capsules per can. We want you to be able to have great specialty coffee in your office or at home, and in a clean and sustainable way.
This coffee from Chiapas has been treated without chemicals to extract caffeine from the beans in a more delicate and natural way with water.
The 20 capsules are completely compostable, so after their use, throw them in the organic waste. They will decompose in less than 90 days at the composting plants leaving no toxic residue.
- Origin: Mexico, Chiapas
- Processing: Washed
- Decaffeination process: Mountain water process
- Aroma: Cereal, Sugar cane
- Flavour: Citric, Milk chocolate, Cookies
Coffee Kids is a beautiful project from Hanns R. Neumann Stiftung for sustaining and helping young coffee farmers to stay in business, give them all the necessary knowledge to grow better coffee and live a better life. It is a way of giving the necessary skills to the young people for becoming entrepreneurs in the coffee community.
- Origin: Brasil
- Terroir: Minas Gerais, Cerrado 1250 masl
- Farm: Fazenda Dona Nenem
- Variety: Yellow Bourbon
- Process: Pulped natural
- Drying process: Sundried
- Aroma: Chocolate, Caramel, Hazelnuts
- Flavour: Cacao, Toffee, Dried plums and apricots
- Sold Out
EDITION #1. BERITI. Ethiopian coffee. Hot brewed flash chilled to extract all the natural sweetness and canned with nitrogen to keep it fresh, creamy, and delicious.
*STORE CHILLED* / 6 PACK
You are holding in your hands the first edition of our Nitro coffee.
Inside is the Ethiopian heirloom natural processed coffee from 600 smallholder farmers. They are located in Beriti, Tore, Yirgacheffe on the 1770masl altitude. Coffees from Yirgacheffe are unique,and we are crazy about them. In 2017 the prime minister of Ethiopia allowed a reform that enabled co-operatively owned washing stations to export directly. Before the reform, all the coffee from Ethiopia was sold with the involvement of the Ethiopian government. This reform has givena much bigger transparency and traceability.
It is hot brewed and flash chilled to extract all the natural flavors. Adding nitrogen to this coffee results in an even creamier body beverage and highlights the honey sweetness of the drink. Try it chilled on its own or get creative and mix it up.
- Seasonal Discount (15%)
Espresso – Coffee kids, Nazareth’s Formula II, In The Clouds, Gold Mountain
Get to know our best-selling iconic espressos (15% discount)! You can also use this beautifully for your moka pot!
- Coffee Kids is a pulped-natural coffee from the Cerrado region in Brasil from the Fazenda Miaki, the yellow bourbon variety gives it its rich taste of Cacao, Toffee, Dried Plums and Apricots.
- Nazareth’s formula is a Yellow Bourbon produced by Nazareth Pereira from the Fazenda Sertão. This natural process coffee surprises with its extreme sweetness and a very clean low acidity, able to give you a very elegant and velvety cup of espresso.
- In The Clouds is our first washed coffee from Finca Muxbal in Mexico, the Chiapas region, its crisp acidity and sugary sweetness makes for a fantastic espresso.
- Gold Mountain is our direct-trade coffee from farmers in Nicaragua from The Gold Mountain Project, distinct for its spicy aroma notes and chocolate fondue, honey pecan pie flavours.
To find out more about these coffees, visit the tab “Our Coffees”.
Rianjagi factory is owned and operated by the Rianjagi Farmers Cooperative Society, which was built in 1950 and currently has just over 1,500 member farmers.
Coffee is picked and delivered by the local farmers on the same day. Before fermenting, the coffee is sorted for quality. Then the cherries are depulped, left to ferment in water tanks overnight and washed with fresh river water the next day, then placed on drying tables.
This is a wonderful bright filter coffee.
- Origin: Kenya
- Terroir: Ngandori, Manyatta, Embu / 1605 – 1625masl
- Producer: 1,516 smallholder members of Rianjagi Farmers Cooperative Society
- Varietal: SL-28, SL-34, Ruiru 11, Batian
- Processing: Washed
- Aroma: Sweet strawberry and peach
- Flavour: Apple cider, bright acidity
Our objective is to help people move on from commercial to specialty which means traceability, sustainability and a completely different appreciation of the sensory qualities of a coffee.
Subscribe and receive a 15% discount code for your first order.