Mario & Angelica´s farm is called “Los Milagros” because it helps their family earn a living. They not only grow coffee but also grow cabbage, carrots, lettuce, potatoes and more.
A walk through their farm helps you understand why it´s called The Miracles- because it produces wonders of vegetables and coffee. In fact they are transitioning from vegetables towards greater coffee production.
Their kids are Elmer Leandro and Yader Antonio. When asked why the are converting to coffee from vegetable
production, they responded that coffee farming is betterfor the land.
- Terroir:Jinotega, 1400 m.a.s.l.
- Producer:Mario & Angelica, members of the Gold Mountain Producers
- Varietal:Caturra, Red & Yellow Catuai
- Aroma:Apple, Cherry, Vanilla
- Flavour:Pear, Black Cherry, Apple